Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Miss Patrice's classes love books!

Miss Patrice brought her 7th grade Language Arts classes to the library earlier this week for a library orientation and a chance to check out some great books.

I especially liked Miss Patrice's author share about Roald Dahl! He is a wonderful author with many funny, weird books that I think you'll love.

Here are some photos of Miss Patrice's classes with the books they checked out...


I am currently reading the first book in the popular manga series - Naruto...

What are you reading right now? Post a comment below... or stop in the library to have your picture taken and posted here too!

4 comments:

  1. Tony that's great! Suzanne Collins is a wonderful writer. I enjoyed reading "The Hunger Games" but it is an intense book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading the Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan!

    ReplyDelete