Monday, September 26, 2011

Create your own book blog!

I LOVED receiving an email from a student 
telling me that she has created her own book blog!


What a wonderful way to keep track of the books you have read.
I wish I had started keeping track of all the books I have read earlier. 
Years ago, I was doing so but lost the flashdrive
that I had saved them all to... 
a book blog is a fantastic, safe way to keep track this.

You can check out Jenny's book blog by clicking here
(Thanks so much for sharing Jenny!)

2 comments:

  1. I heard my friends said that they made a book blog for theirself already. I feel really happy about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have heard of a few students making their own book blogs - I love it! What a wonderful way to keep track of the books you have read and share / recommend them to others. :)

    ReplyDelete