Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Update from Leena...

        I can still remember the day when I started reading “Gregor the Overlander”. I just can’t believe that twenty days have passed. Since then, many students have been very interested with the book. I’ve seen students enjoying this book as much as I do and to me, it feels really good to know that someone else is enjoying this phenomenal book too.
        I have finally reached the last book called “Gregor and the Code of Claw” of the Underland Series by Suzanne Collins. I can promise you that not one single book in the series will disappoint you. It keeps getting better and better. I can’t tell you what is happening in the end because I want you to find it out yourself! 

        When reading the series, somehow, I can’t stop myself from reading and when I read, nothing can make me stop. Since I’m nearly done with the last book, Ms. Stacia has introduced me to this book called “Peter and the Starcatchers”. Also, Ms. Stacia’s mother, Beth, recommended this book called “Rowan of Rin”. I’m looking forward to reading those books and I hope that many students will enjoy the Underland Series by Suzanne Collins as much as I did.

-Leena
6th grader


1 comment: