Monday, October 31, 2011

BRUCE COVILLE

Recently, Zack posted a wonderful book recommendation on Bruce Coville's book, My Teach is an Alien... (one of my favorites too!)... and Bruce Coville came up again today...

As I was just helping a student find a great book, I also found a book that I want to add to my reading pile!

I love the author, Bruce Coville... I've read plenty of his books... both when I was in middle school and since I've "grown up" (I'm SO old! haha).

The student I was helping decided to go with Bruce's book,  
ALIENS STOLE MY BODY...

The book that I found and am excited to read is Bruce's book,  
THE MONSTERS OF MORLEY MANOR

I've never heard of this book by him and look forward to it - I haven't met a book yet that is written by Bruce Coville and I didn't like.  :)

AND - fun fact: Bruce Coville lives in Syracuse, New York (United States) - which is very close to where Miss Stacia grew up!

No comments:

Post a Comment