Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Book Favorites...

Below are some of the newest books to our library's collection! 
(They are a mixture of student-requested books and some of Miss Stacia's favorites!)

...Come check them out!

 (If you enjoy reading the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, I think you'll love these Big Nate books! ...We have a number of them now, and they're all hilarious!)

Book 3 in the Cherub series.

Mary Downing Hahn is one of my favorite spooky / scary story writers!
(Did I ever tell you that I had lunch with her last year?! - True story!)

Gotta love Sarah Dessen...

I'm on the hold list for this one!
I've heard many great things and am excited to read it.   :)

A couple new books from the 39 Clues series have arrived!

Avi is a wonderful author (from Boulder, Colorado!)...
and I love this story...
full of just the right amounts of spookiness, action, and suspense.

Cornelia Funke is one of my favorites.
I'm always excited when she has a new book come out.

A new Warriors book!
I have ordered a few new ones to fill in the gaps within our collection of these series.

 One of my all-time favorites!
I give this story of a 5 our of 5 stars.

...And many more!
Stop in the library to see them all.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment