Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stocking up on READING for the long weekend...

Last night I started reading our new book,
I'm Not Her, by Janet Gurtler (a Canadian author)...


...And I've just stocked my 'grandma-basket-bag' with a bunch of books to read over the long weekend! I doubt I'll get to them all but am looking forward to having good choices when deciding what to read next (I love that!). These books have been on my to-read list for a while now...

This book and its follow-up book,
Demonglass, are popular ones in our library.
The cover alone makes me want to read it!

Tom in 7th grade has gotten many boys into this book and, based on how excited he is to read the next one from the HS, I'm looking forward to reading this book! I expect it to be
action-packed with adventure, drama, and suspense!

This book looks cute and has been a popular one with the girls this year.

Gotta love this book just by its title!

This has been a popular one...
(And the second one: The Ghoul Next Door.)
This is the same author that writes the Clique novels.

Both Ms. Patrice and Mr. Arunski read this book with their 7th graders. Linda Sue Park lives where I am from in New York! I have heard of this book but never read it... so it's about time...

Cheeky, eh?! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment